- accurate insertion into all bone types.
- maximum patient comfort.
- improved esthetics.
- enhanced osseointegration.
Dolphin dental implants are characterized by a single cylindrical thread along the implant body.
The dental implant body itself has three cones and variable thread design:
- The implant body has a cylindrical contour, with the thread contour differing from the external implant contour.
- The neck thread is comprised of two beginnings which create a cone shape that broadens in correlation to the diameter size.
- The neck edge has a variable angle, again in accordance with the implant diameter.
- The edge of the implant apex is rounded.
These special design features facilitate ease of insertion, optimized treatment as well as maximum functionality and comfort.