Industrial/Outdoor DIN rail Switches WI-520/525
- Fully Managed rugged F/O PoE Switchs
- One/two 100M F/O backbone ports (SFP, SC, ST) and four 10/100M RJ45 user's ports with 802.3af PoE/PSE option
- Dual wide range power inputs, 11-56VDC or 8-40VAC (PoE version 45-58VDC)
- Advanced switch features: VLAN (802.1q), QoS, STP/RSTP, RMON and more
- Network access control via MAC security and optional 802.1x authentication
- Remote management via SNMP, Web and Telnet with enhanced access security
- Operating temperature from -20°C to + 70°C
- DIN rail enclosure IP30
The WI-520/525 are high-end rugged 10/100M Ethernet switches specially designed for industrial and outdoor harsh environment fiber optic networks.
The switches offer daisy-chain, ring or star backbone topologies for Industrial networking as well as for the growing outdoor markets of IP services and multimedia applications such as security and surveillance, traffic control, emergency services and many more.
the PoE option enable to connect, activate and control any PoE/PD device such as IP camera, access point, IP phone etc..
The switches provide enhanced network and connectivity features, PoE/PSE option and high level of management and access security.