Whale 2 One Piece Implants
The dental implant body has three elements:
- The main part of the implant has cylindrical contours with a thread contour that differs to the external contour.
- The cone of the implant neck is designed for maximum connection to the soft tissue surrounding the bone.
- The cylindrical implant head has four faces and is designed for prosthetic rehabilitation. It protrudes inside the mouth above the soft tissue.
These combined features ensure give our Whale one piece dental implants ease of insertion and added strength and functionality.
Thread placement and shape ensure that the Whale implant offers clinicians optimum positioning and stability.
- The thread broadens out as it travels from the apical edge towards the neck of the dental implant. It has a thread pitch 1.2mm (a single beginning).
- The implant neck has a smooth, polished surface and comes in tapered or straight in designs.
- The implant head can be conical (tapered) or straight along the gum line and can be inserted flush with the gum or protruding to a height of 3mm.